Doctor in My Pocket is committed to excellence in patient care.
Upon completion of your online order;
- Our next available GP will contact you via your nominated mobile or phone number, within 1 hour to begin your consult.
- Or a dedicated Doctor in My Pocket booking staff member will contact your via your nominated mobile or phone number within 15 minutes, to confirm your booking and advise the estimated time the GP will call.
- The Doctor in My Pocket GP will make every effort to contact you at the designated booking time, or within 1 hour of your online booking completion.
- The GP will be calling from a private number.
- The GP will be make at least 2 attempts to contact you on the phone number provided.
- If you miss two calls from a private number, at the designated booking time, please contact us on 1300 268 431 to arrange another booking time.
If the consultation option you select is not enough time to discuss and address all your medical needs, the GP will arrange for booking staff to make a subsequent appointment at a later, mutually agreed time. Standard, long or extended consult rates may apply.
If you need to re-schedule or cancel your appointment, please contact us on 1300 268 431, to arrange a different consult time.
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (AEDT), weekends 8am – 2pm (AEDT)
Please note: that we will not prescribe any Schedule 8 (S8) controlled drugs and medications requiring close monitoring by a doctor. Our GPs reserve the right to decline prescribing any medication or refusing to provide Medical Certificates, based on their professional medical advice.
Mental Health Consultations: we are unable to provide a Mental Health Care Plan via a telehealth consultation and recommend all queries for a Mental Health Care Plan be directed to your regular, local GP.
Doctor in My Pocket consultations are an out of pocket medical expense and do not qualify for a Medicare Rebate.
- All refund requests will need to be put in writing and emailed to: email@example.com
- Refund requests will be reviewed, addressed and you will receive a response within 48 business hours (our office business hours are Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm)
- Refunds will not be issued for refusal to issue a script of controlled substances or medications of dependence as listed above.