Choose the length of consultation you require from the options below
Complete the online Registration Form and pay online
We will confirm your appointment and the GP will contact you as requested
Before you book, please be aware;
Please note our hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 7:30pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 8:00am – 2:00pm
- We will not prescribe controlled substances, narcotics or opioids, any Schedule 8 (S8) controlled drugs and medications requiring close monitoring by a doctor.
- Our GPs reserve the right to decline prescribing any medication or refusing to provide Medical Certificates, based on their professional medical advice.
- Mental Health Consultations: we appreciate that a patient’s mental health needs may range from be relatively straight forward to detailed and complex. We will endevour to assist with the more straight forward situations, but recommend that if your needs are complex and will require future follow up, please contact your regular or a local GP.
- We are unable to provide a Mental Health Care Plan via a telehealth consult and recommend all queries for a Mental Health Care Plan be directed to your regular, local GP
- Doctor in My Pocket consultations do not qualify for a Medicare Rebate.